View Single Post
Old 10-10-2004, 01:10   #7
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfsirius
In FINLAND is same situation. WITH almost EVERY BREED.
Vet says A/A mostly came back C/D or D/D, also, vet says C/D could came back A/A. And with wolfdogs. I don't send anymore any x-rays to kennelclub, for me is enough what my vet says, and what i saw myself.
X-rays of Spinonis i have to send, cause it is in breedingrules. And 2 last i sended left from vet A/B both, and came back B/D and C/D.

-Suski
I don´t know the expert-system in Finland, but we had this case here several times too, the vet who did the x-ray judged different to the official one. I tried to get as much experience as possible in this then and must admit the official vet was right in every case I saw, since I got involved with judging x-rays for degrees by breeding myself I look at them differently than I did when I looked at them as orthopedic cases.
If you don´t agree with the judgement in Germany you have the possibility to get a judgement by a superiour expert with new x-rays that have to be taken in an university radiology. We did this once with two dogs, three experts looked at the x-rays without contact to each other, they gave exactly the same degree, the housevet gave one of them two degrees better. The problem in the Czech republic is as some of the breeders there told me, that the superiour judge is not really independent.

Regards Ina
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote