View Single Post
Old 30-04-2008, 13:49   #3
solowolf

Default Dancing Cloud's Kennel

It is very obvious that there are not to many people here who care about what the Dancing cloud kennels are up to, IT IS AFFECTING YOUR BREED////has anyone contacted Gabrille of dancing cloud kennels to ask of any questions.
I now state on line that the litter i mentioned were fraudulently registered by Dancing cloud kennels in Luxemburg, that the litter was born in France at the De louba tar kennels, I will give photograpic and evidence via statements to anyone who wishes to persue this matter,
To Gabrille of Dancing cloud kennels I am asking you on line ( wHY DID YOU FRUADULENTLY REGISTER A LITTER OF CZECHOSLOVAKIAN WLFDOGS IN LUXEMBURG WHEN YOU KNOW THEY WERE BORN IN FRANCE) PLEASE EXPLIAN ALL TO THE MEMBERS OF WOLFDOG.ORG/////////you all do know that these dogs will all loose there Fci registration certificates and any offspring as well, as no one seems fit to take action or cares i will now send the paperwork to the FCI and kennel club. dont worry about the wolfdogs in uk. we are in mettings at present, you are so concerned over our club, you fail to take action about what is going on at your own door steps, are any of you even going to ask Gabrille, it is a discrace what is going on. i put on information to this site and all i get asked is about the uk club,,, i will put photo of besi blue de louba tar with her pups in the house of Mrs K.Keizers in France on my web site this evening, the pups are suckling the bitch, then maybe someone will ask Gabrille to send us pic of the first litter of Czechoslovakian wolfdogs born in Luxemburg, or maybe her camera was not working ///////i think i waste my energy on this site as no one seems to believe a word i say, or no one cares.. all it takes is one person to contact Gabrille and ask her to send photo of the pups with the mother in her home under the age of chipping, i stand by all i say and can prove it, r winder
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote