View Single Post
Old 30-04-2008, 19:54   #12
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solowolf
dont worry about the wolfdogs in uk. we are in mettings at present, you are so concerned over our club, you fail to take action about what is going on at your own door steps, are any of you even going to ask Gabrille, it is a discrace what is going on. i put on information to this site and all i get asked is about the uk club
I worry about the UK situation of the breed because UK laws are used by some countries as exemple for the basis of new laws, principally when these laws are about forbid dog breeds.
Pit Bull was sometimes banned in some states here using the UK law as excuse and exemple, not only Pit Bulls but some other breeds, some that still nor have enter on my country, this not happens only where I live but in others countries too, that's why any law that envolves control of the breeding of one dog worry all people wich loves this breed, it's the case, for UK is very difficult breeding CzW and they, as I read, are treat as wild animals because DEFRA laws.
Suposed that happen an accident with a CzW in other country, wich law people will use for ban this breed or put a rigorous control of the breeding in the country? the DEFRA law.
That's why clubs and the situation of the breed in a country that already have laws against this breed worry all people that loves CzW.
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote