View Single Post
Old 29-10-2008, 14:37   #34
Hanka

Send a message via ICQ to Hanka Send a message via Skype™ to Hanka

Hello Mikael. One reaction to your first question. You mean, Orlik had curly coat. But Orlik had parents too. He MUST have it from some parent. You can ask us: Why was in breeding his father Rep z PS, if he had not corect coat?
http://www.wolfdog.org/drupal/cs/gallery/pic/23768/
I answer you: in 80. years of 20. century was 75% of slovakian population related to Rep z PS. If breeders could´not use him, the breeding was ending in the begin of breeding. I remember Rep z PS. It was wonderfull male with dancing steps, ideal male. So we must ignorate some defect. He gived much good dogs and some bad, of course. It is reason, why we must to do selection.
Maybe it is answer for other people in second forum. Unfortunatelly not exist selection!!!! Much people "produces" all wolfdogs. Without bonitation, without HD results, not exist breeding comission for guarding of health of breed....Sad.
Funny is when bad dogs (for breeding here) from Czech republic are sold to west Evropa and they are "perfect" breeding dogs. It is normal.
I think, we have not chance to change it, when we will sell pups by money. If somewhere are money, other things are outside. But we are people, it is BASE of people.
Hanka jest offline   Reply With Quote