View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 13:57   #7
Tuky

Send a message via MSN to Tuky Send a message via Skype™ to Tuky

Quote:
Originally Posted by solowolf View Post
hi, you live in Spain so what is the problem? you can travel to any European country without any bother? I live in uk and travel to Europe to get bitchs mated, and from where you are based you dont require lots of crap we have to do just to leave and re-enter the uk, Breeders that i use can let me stay till my bitch is mated, even if i had to sleep in the car so what, there are good people all over Europe who will go out of there way to help you, but you must make some effort yourself, Spain is a long way from places in Europe, i lived in Spain for two years and i drove to uk to pick up one of my wolfdogs from La Hoya to Calais takes 22 hrs with 2 drivers, mant European breeders travel many hours to get there dogs mated,I dont see the problem being you can not get suitable dogs or bitchs, or that you can not get breeders from Europe to help, sounds like you dont want to travel///////////, Pacino
The problem that espongo is not mine only, is what I see in Spain, right now I do not have intention nearby to which my bitch has a litter, since for me it is technically impossible both for time (more or less it coincides his ideal moment with my examinations of the university) and for money (it is not cheap to go out of Spain to do an amount ... in car you lose time and plane there are many problems (the majority of the air companies so big dogs do not accept animals and any either).

I speak on behalf of some that want to breed with head and not to cross with any CWs or always to repeat the same litter (being this the easiest thing since they already have a male) ... I do not know the bitches of the rest of europa ... but those who I know have varied jealousy ... they can be with a hormonal concentration one week and overnight to be prepared for the insemination ... also it is necessary to excuse the Spanish veterinarians since in this race they use dogs' parameters of similar weight not being in the end his day of insminacion the one that was predicted in a beginning (having to change tickets of plane or days of permission in the work)

I do not question the amiability of the persons I am even very grateful since someone of them have helped me very much, when I was for my bitch and the friendliness that I saw am grateful for it very much.

For trips I want to return there and to visit persons (that will be easier since I will not have to look when my bitch will be pointed)