View Single Post
Old 16-02-2010, 17:18   #5
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by massimo View Post
Let me see...please somebody correct me if I am wrong but...
You have a male and a female, both with ROI (pedigree).
They mate...they have puppies...
Within 25 days from birth of puppies you must declare the litter, indicating parents, pedigree number of parents and Chip number.
Within 90 days you declare name, chip number, new owner if different from Breeder and certification of local animal registration (anagrafe canina) for each puppy.
Local animal registration center checks very superficially if dog is healthy, checks cip number and nothing more.
So... You can have sick dogs, displasic dogs, brothers and sisters, whatever you want can make puppies, as long as you duly pay ENCI (nactional kennel club) they applications
exactly, as long as you pay the registration fees, i took up subject with uk kennel club they have code of ethics good breeders should follow, joke is if a dog or bitch has very bad hipm result or has bad eye result, the pups from such animals can be registered by the kennel club, so your dog has hip and eye test done is bad on both,the kennel club then puts this information on dogs pedigree, instead of removing the pedigree and saying dog not suitable for breeding, no even when they have this information that they put on pedigrees they still register the pups from affected dogs, and they tell me its not all about MONEY....
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote