View Single Post
Old 03-10-2006, 01:38   #14
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Hi at all!
Massimo, what I see, the Italians breeders is flowers if you compare with the french breeders, that more seems a childrens fight for saw who have the best toy, you can see some kid atitudes comes from french breeders in relaction at others breeders of the same countrie, if you read the french forum will see till breeders say that will "broken the face" of the other breeder, this is alone one little exemple for show the point that have arrive.
Still in the french you can see one breeder say that make one improvement of the breed in the country breeding females that arrive at 72cm high. the problem is that this breeders forgoth the wolfish appearence and have make Tervuerens with the CzW pedigree.

I think that not have moctive for breeding for up the high of the breed, why move in winner team!?

Your cannot forgoth that CzWs aren't Borzois , they are working "enduraced" dogs, up the high of the breed in my opinion is alone for have more problems with the displasy and others problems, one much high dog at little will lost the agility, and this alone will open the eyes for "breeders" that alone see the appearence.

About the stud dogs of the origine country that mating eith out-country females non-bonitated, I tink that this will depend on what country and what breeder you talk, still not exist one country with the excuse for have dogs non bonitated used in the breeding because all is in the europe, at my view point, isn't longer for the breeders come one time per year in the origine country bonitate the breeding dogs and pupies, and other, they go for the origine country for buy pupies, isn't different the way for comes and bonitate the dog, why they not make this? fear the result of one super-show-winner receive a P14 in bonitation because of the temperamento non-sociabilizated??
I tink that this can be one trying for help to improve the breed in out-countries well, I know that I dream so much .

Well, is my opinion, I alone saw ( better, reading) all this from far

Paula
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote