View Single Post
Old 16-04-2007, 10:03   #3
Wolfsirius

Massimo, you are correct, and you were faster than me
i wanted to say as well, that if there is something bothering somebody, why just dont ask from dogs breeder or owner directly? (even the beginner of topic ask what people thinks about the dog)
We live far away in Finland,, and sometimes we heard amazing rumours about our breed and breeders as well, but we are not talking around about it, if we are interested, we ask, directly from person who is in question. It is very simple.

And about that dog in photo; i had seen worst csv;s and csv;s looking more mixed, than this one, and for me, still biggest worry with the breed is that there is overproduction of puppies, there is puppies sold to "not suitable enviroments/owners"

and for example in FINLAND, we had have csv;s since 1999, and only one breeder, me, 3 CsV litters only. Single people imported dogs from different countries (of course) and now you can buy a "TAMASKAN DOGS", or "wolfdogs" of course from Finland, but example from England too, where is Csv as a father or grandfather etc. And that dog is from france. (not from me)

In Finland example "huskypeople" make different kind of wolfdog mixes and sell it with "good price" to many unworthy places/people", and there comes more mixbreed puppies, and more and more.. Seems that Csv is very popular to use in "wolfdog" mixes, and for me, pure breed is not for that.
I am very worried about this, in Finland. Very very worried.

-Suski
-Suski-
Wolfsirius jest offline   Reply With Quote