View Single Post
Old 16-04-2007, 23:42   #8
massimo

Send a message via ICQ to massimo Send a message via MSN to massimo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavel
And one notice about bad name of italian breed :
On bonitation at 31.3.2007 was delegate first Sona Bognarova. But one member of italian club visited Sona and shows her conditions of bonitation. Everything were OK, only by character test was dog always on leash together with owner. When Sona says, that she will see in any case dog how react without owner (not necessary with figurant), then italian club oficially canceled delegation for Sona and invite Jedlicka and Simackova. Its next reason, why czech and slovaks see italian breed bad. You put to dogs same bonitation code system, but your bonitation according not to bonitation in countries of origin.
this is the my last message about this subject, i will no longer write ANYTHING else about this matter, i promise.
Pavel
I am fed up of you speaking of "italian breed" in general!!!

PLEASE STOP THIS!!
Every time you speak in "general" you offend ME and MANY OTHERS LIKE ME.
I have personally never done anything against you.
So italian HONEST BREEDERS AND OWNERS should not accept your words.
I ask you very kindly and gently to avoid such generalization;
i am just one of many others who love the breed and are offended by your words.
you have the right to offend whoever you want...but you will be paid back the same way, don't forget.
I have made many kilometers and spent a lot of money and time JUST to see a special wolfdog (ex ali reolup or Agar reolup) or JUST to make a dogshow with a great judge (ex. Oscar dora or Sona Bognarova)...or just to see a dog show many kilometers from my home (poznan) so i personally take your words as an offence.
I invite all people writing on this site just to weigh their words...it's easy to write when you are in front of a keyboard and in front of a monitor....
Many check people tend to "generalize" when speaking about the breed.
I NEVER DO IT...There are some Czech breeders I know that I totally dislike but i would NEVER apply my personal feelings to ALL czech breeders and owners and all i ask is to give me the same respect I give you.
I respect and thank the person who gave birth to this fantastic breed, KAREL HARTL and only thanks to his intuition and courage can we enjoy the feeling of having such a wonderful dog...
I respect and thank those breeders/Judges like monika, Jindra, Sona, Oskar, etc. who have allowed us to have wolfdogs as we see them today, helping in selection and continuation of the breed as it is.
I respect and thank those owners/breeders like Margo and Przemek who give a certain modernity to our breed, making very brave combinations and pushing to the limits with special "matings" others would never try, helping the breed with new "mediatic" information that has never been available to simple owners in the past.
I respect and thank those owners/breeders like Saschia and Hanka who put honest love into the breed and give to others for free all information and advice which is really important for newcomers like I am.
I respect and thank those breeders like Sarka and Fabio who have reached such level of selection on csw after a lot of efforts and hard work and bringing our breed to excellence compared to other FCI breeds that has never been reached in the past.
I TRUST in the good will and I have faith that even some strange and absurd decisions taken by some of these people "could" be done for a good reason and i wait and see for the results but i am of course cautious about the results.
I have little experience compared to the mentioned people and I rely on them for the future of our breed.
I am nobody to defend our wonderful breed from those who I should instead thank for the actual level of wolfdog reached.

I am FED UP of people ONLY looking for an occasion to attack their enemy, to throw shit on other people's faces without any realistic reason but to show they are actors in a film which "maybe" is greater than themselves.
I would like to read proposals for future, not only criticism on things done by others....
Those who do not take action, cannot fail.
Good night
massimo