View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 04:40   #20
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Exactly the same woman, when she phoned me she came with this same history, but she has forgotten about the e-mail she sent me months ago which I havent replied, were she talked about the police's malinois she saw and how amused she got for the dog and its obedience, that her whish was to have a CzW like this.
Yes, she found my dogs expensive, as she found your dog pus transport fee expensive as well, then in the end she saw that importing a dog is yet much more expensive than buy a dog from here, that's why she gives up on your dogs and tried again to buy one from me.
Remembering here that she havent imported the dog, then she had no idea that she would probably need to pay 60% of whole price in taxes to pick up the dog at the airport.
Well, it would be almost 3x my price.

Im not telling YOU would sell a dog to a puppy miller, but that SHE would re-sell the animal to the first puppy miller interested in buy and pay the price she payed for the dog.

Unfortunately we cant make such public list with bad owners/breeders names, but if you follow the tips I wrote in the topic I posted here will be already fine and safe to your pups.

Last edited by Nebulosa; 09-09-2011 at 04:54.
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote