View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007, 22:51   #109
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
I am just curios because the object came up at the German Forum, Sangria was shown on the CACIB in Stuttgart last weekend, is there something new about the Alaska Problem?
Alaska's problem...? I think we can say it openly because it is already open secret that the Alaska do not exists and it is just another name of Ave Lupo Mutara - illegal mix which has beeen banned by the Czech and Slovakian CzW clubs and her owner saw the only chance to breed her in Italian rules which allow to breed with every mutt...

Anyway the story goes on... and it will move to higher official level of FCI. Beside of it the clubs in origin countries have some good ideas how to fight with such unwanted dogs of unknow origin.... More info will follow I hope soon...

But I hope also that the people and puppy buyers will have more responsibility than the mentioned breeders and nobody will buy such mixes or breed with them... It will be also risky for them because if any steps will finish with succes not only breeders of the mixes but also ALL their offsprings will be punished...

But I have another question about the LAW: could you tell me how it looks in Italy...? American Wolves are on the CITES list. And also Italy signed the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora. It is in this country allowed to keep offspring of protected breeds without ANY permissions? So far I know in many countries it is simply forbidden... ILLEGAL...

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote