View Single Post
Old 14-12-2008, 23:33   #10
bengan

Quote:
Originally Posted by solowolf View Post
oh no not you again ///// now your personal vendetta against me is going on... and as you dont own any CVS and your interest is in the Saarloos, and you live in northern Holland,,,,, are you on the correct web site? or are you infact not friend of Mrs C.Keizers ??? i have just looked at all your posts, Glad i didnt trust you with the CD thats for sure, as they are all set out to make little of me and breeders in u.k., you read correct i have never and will never cross any of my CVS with any other breed of DOG,,, so how am i being contradictory? you do understand english? look up contradictory,, maybe your vendetta is because what i and friends from the RADD do to certain saarloos dogs bred in France? anyway no doubt i will get another silly reply, feel free your giving us a good laugh in u.k. if nothing else,,,,,,,,,,pacino
First of all ... All I've done was question your statements.. the ones you made here...so these is the place to post questions.. questions that you have never answered.. and for Mrs Keizer... most people in the wolfdog world know or know of her.. she is not however on my Christmas card list..

my English is not bad...here a definition for you...
Crossbreed..."offspring produced by breeding plants or animals of different varieties or breeds or species." so crossing a CVS with anything other then an other CVS, say a wolf, would be a crossbreed.. hence.. your contradiction in statements.."there is no excuse for anyone in u.k. to be cross breeding the CVS" your words... and yet per definition you have crossbred the CVS

I'm glad you are laughing.... and you are not alone....

Bengan
bengan jest offline   Reply With Quote