Thread: Pacino's kennel
View Single Post
Old 30-07-2008, 13:01   #50
bengan

Quote:
Originally Posted by solowolf View Post
now whos changing there tune, you state i bred the pup now in germany, i say i did not, now you say i breed wolf hybrids, no the correct word is wolfdogs , have i ever said that i dont breed wolfdog of different percentages NO i havnt, but if i breed wolfdogs of whatever percentage one thing i do not do IS SELL OR REGISTER THEM AS CSW AS YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE OUT, what i breed is none of your business, people are changing in europe to different wolfdogs any idea why, one big reason is all the new health problems now in the CSW and Saarloos , you and everyone have seen and read the topics on this site regarding health issues, dont you all think it strange that this started occuring about the same time as the saarloos were having health issues, all the health issues are now similar in the breeds and as the csw is much younger breed it has caught up very quickly with the saarloos in health issues, now take some realy good advice sort your own house out first, do you know the name of any csw dwarf pups born? well there is on registered and is on this database and has pedigree, xcenater arnie, from chrop z kaldenska zar father, csw cross saarloos, then back to csw and registered, i am putting all my info on my web site this weekend as the dutch kennel club are draging there heels, dna tests are positive and are with dutch kennel club, so certain lines from csw and saarloos are mixed and there are health problems,,
"what i breed is none of your business" is that going to be the name of your new club..'None of you business wolfdog club' ?
or is still the same one you claimed to have had before..

Quote:
hi, in uk at present we do breed, our dogs can not have kennel club registrations as they are not officially recognised, our club keeps a register of all pups born, we produce our own pedigrees, keep all our hip and eye test results, all pups are chipped by club member, we keep photographic evedense of all matings, two members must be present at matings as witness, we have database of all dogs in uk, we need all records kept as we still fight to get the breed recognised and hope if it is all our paperwork will be accepted by the kennel club, we could take dogs to france and have them conformation done, but the pedigree would only have mother and father on it, all our dogs and pedigrees are available from wolfdog.org, so as long as you all know who our dogs are and that they are pedigree dogs we are happy to live with this, wewill never give up on our dogs, and they are here to stay no matter what defra or government may think, best regards paul
I must say that for someone who also claimed to only want the best for the recognized wolfdog breeds.. you sure are singing another tune now..
"i breed wolfdogs of whatever percentage"
Your your credibility is just about zero.. Am looking forward to seeing just what you put up on your website Friday.. or will you come up with some other accuse ?

bengan
bengan jest offline   Reply With Quote