View Single Post
Old 15-11-2008, 10:24   #25
michaelundinaeichhorn

Dear Mr. Winder,

if you would be able to read you would realize that I never wrote that your purebred CSW weren´t purebred. They origin of a breeder you yourself announced as a cheater but that´s your problem not mine.

But you yourself have on your own website as your latest litter a litter crossed between Timberwolf-female Kizzy and CSW Male Solo or the informations on your own site are lies. One of these puppies obviously went to Germany. It also isn´t my problem when you can´t realize that the FCI-practice of phenotype registration involves the problem that mixes come into breeding as CSW. Together with the usual wolfcross-problems.

Some time ago when I complained about DEFRA an English friend of mine, knowing the English dogworld more than well, told me that I should be happy the breed won´t fall into hands of English breeders. I thought at that time he was wrong. Today I know he was more than right about that.

You don´t need to anwer I am really no longer interested in any of your opinions or especially statements. The latter seem to be wrong much too often for my taste.

Ina

Last edited by michaelundinaeichhorn; 15-11-2008 at 11:21.
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote