View Single Post
Old 28-06-2008, 18:05   #13
bengan

Quote:
Originally Posted by solowolf View Post
you are more concerned about your own little subject about a club, i am talking about dogs being falsely registered and sold to people without them knowing, dogs that will loose there registrations and there offspring, we can take our dogs to France and get our dogs conformation done at dog show they will then have pedigree with FCI, so why keep on about it, but we will get them recognised in uk , and they will have pedigrees anyway so what exactly is your problem with our dogs?? please tell us as we are sick to death of reading your sarcastic mails, we can get our dogs registered in europe check it out for yourself,, the book is still opened in France and some other european countries, you must think we are stuppid or something, i can send you copy of letter from FCI when we enquired about it 3 years ago// all our dogs are from european stock, all breeding dogs and bitchs are hip scored, eye tested,and they will have there pedigrees soon, our club is made up of everyone who has a Czechoslovakian wolfdog, and we have ohers who just love the breed, we are not a recognised breed through the kenel club as they at presnt do not recognise the breed, there are at present 23 dogs in u.k. our breeding bitchs are all on passports so we can travel to europe to get matings, we also will have more stud dogs soon, in 7 years we have bred 3 litters in uk. It is not our fault the Kennel club took our pups of there register, we have still refused to have licence for our dogs and to comply to keeping them locked up, our dogs travel in uk everyday with there owners, we will have meet up in summer for owners and dogs, i hope this puts your mind at rest, but there are issues in europe also that need to be looked at and it is my duty to inform other breeders of what i know, how would you like to have purchased a dog then find out it was falsly registered, its against the ruling of the FCI, it is also illegal to transport puppies under 8 weeks into another european country, and its also very stressful to be put in crate at this age for lot of hours in back of van, then chipped then back in van for more hours,, i will put stop to all of this but it would be nice for some support, another case will conclude very shortly and then everyone who has questioned my honesty can back off,
i am only concerned for the welfare of the dogs the breeders will answer to the kennel clubs and the FCI and get there justly rewards. r winder
Paul
I guess you have your own option as to what is important and it’s easier to point a finger at someone else then to look at oneself and what you are doing to the breeding stock without something so trivial as breeding without a recognized or registered breeding club or FCI registration.
You’ve made a lot of claims.. regarding your club and the manner in which you operate as well as claims about actions of other breeders in Europe..
You have not answered any of the question regarding your so called club and the as of yet you have not produced any prove or shown any reaction from the kennel club in the Netherlands..
You may find my comments as sarcastic.. but you have been blowing your horn about some breeders in Europe and continue to tell us that it will all come and that many dogs will be losing their registration, causing unrest by many owners. You have been doing this for the last 6 months.. and still nothing has been proven or even been published in any press.. and the claims that the dogs will be removed from the breeder because of the living conditions. I have not heard of any of this.. and if the situation was really as bad as you claimed and you had reported it to the proper authorities one would think that some action would have been taken..
I hope everyone will… To quote you “get there justly rewards” or should I say “their just rewards”..
Bengan
bengan jest offline   Reply With Quote