Thread: Pacino's kennel
View Single Post
Old 21-01-2008, 18:15   #9
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacino
hi Ina, the De louba tar comment made me and others laugh, joke with a jag, best check your dogs as well you never know where de louba tar pops up or that is, if it is de louba tar,,, i dont think you will be the one who decides on weather the hip scoring results from uk are o.k on wolfdog.org at least we send them in,,, anyone who has interest on how our hip scoring works can mail me private, we assure all on wolfdog.org we only breed from very low scores, unfortunately hip scoring does not detect dogs that carry the displasia gene, nore does it detect such factors as diet and over excercise in young dogs, all can lead to hip problems,, have a nice day,,,paul
Paul, the question is that you have use Brix Bix de Louba Tar in your breeding, how do you know that he isn't a mix?
Have you do DNA tests in he before use?

About the hip degrees I find in OFFA site the differents hip registries used in some countries, that includes UK, but being this site international and CzW a FCI breed is better change the UK registries for FCI, that means A1 or A2 as all breeders and owners do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacino
all breedings in Europe are logged and photos taken of each mating, so you can be assured that no cross breeding takes place, we have asked kennel club of uk
Lets see...
If is for we be assured by the fotos so, this low quality photo of Brix bix De Louba Tar seems that maybe he have long ears insert at side of the head, with a curious head format, maybe because the position of this photo his body seems more a potatoe with 4 toothpick... Its really difficult made a basic evaluation of one dog with good and some photos, its simply impossible with medium/bads and only one, as we can never use photos as assurance because nobody garantee that the dog at photo is really the same dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacino
we have database of all dogs in uk, we need all records kept as we still fight to get the breed recognised and hope if it is all our paperwork will be accepted by the kennel club
Too as Kane, a CzW (??) who is father of a Utonagan litter mix done in UK and sold as "czech wolfdogs" by this "breeder"?
Won't that be a problem for you and for the breed in Uk?

Greetings

Paula
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote