View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 14:24   #133
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirkawolf View Post
So Paul, it has been about a month since your first post about the situation in the Louba Tar kennels. Where is your action? When will be all the informations and hard facts, you talked about, finally revealed?
when the radd or dutch kennel club get there finger out, they will decide on there action, we only wait to see if they run or help,,, as for me i wait on my friends from europe, if it was my decision and up to me, it would be in court to day, and in every dog mag and paper i work with, but i must wait while others who know more do there job, it is frustrating for me but i give my word to these people who have been collecting evidence for OVER 4 YEARS,,,, i give evidence on Mrs Keizer and 2 other kennels, it is signed and i am prepared to go to Holland when asked, but there are lots more involved that even i dont know about, my friends have all the facts and evidence on these breeders, every thing must be 100% correct, there are a few loose ends to finnish then all will be correct for court,, if this was in uk, the photos i show would be enough to close de louba tar down, no court needed she would be banned from breeding and owning any animals for life,,, but there is lots more, breedings, registrations, if it were a few dogs it would be great but it involves over 150 dogs and each dog has to be checked for certain things, this will give you some idea of the massive task and why it has taken years and not weeks, these are clever and devious people who have tried there best to cover there tracks for the past 12 yrs or more, they are not stupid and know some very clever and respected people, we must be very careful as one mistake could cost the case, so please wait like i must, but i give my word to all, it will happen, regards paul
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote