View Single Post
Old 16-12-2008, 02:31   #18
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengan View Post
it's a shame you consider my questions and your lack of or unwillingness to give answers as a vendetta...

Do you know the story "The scorpion and the frog"..?
somethings are as they are.. just as some people are as they are..and one can't expect them to change..
So I've given up expecting you to ever back up any of your claims or make public your "evidence" or even look at yourself before passing judgment on others..
There is no doubt that you care and know a lot about wolfdogs..just some of your ways/means and or motivations are questionable.. however I do wish you all the best with your "wolf like" dogs.
After all ..it's about the animals..and not the people..

Bengan
oh dont take it to heart i have a sick sense of hummour even my mum dosent like me, i am private person and i like to breed dogs o.k. i dont breed alot 3 litters in 6 yrs,but i enjoy and love my dogs a lot ,now dont you go giving up on me after all this time i know its been slow, i dont often do this but just for you on line for all to witness, I R.WINDER GIVE YOU MY WORD THAT ALL I STATED REGARDING DE LOUBA TAR IS TRUE, IF NOT I WILL GIVE YOU ALL MY CWS, i have sent cd to Dutch memmber of this site as it is all in dutch,,, so it should be with this person tommorow or next day, i will then ask this person to send you private mail to confirm my facts...... now if you have time i will share with you my work with my wolf and my CWS dog Soli and show my work and what i have achieved and it will i hope change the way others remove cubs from the mother wolf at 10 days old, one breeder in USA has agreed to try it in 2009 useing low content wolfdog male, for example i take one pup from Kizzy at 10 days for 5 mins, she is o.k. next day i take 2 pups for 5 mins, she is ok, next 3 pups kizzy is out looking for them serching the compound, next day i leave it, then following i take all cubs, frantic behaviour,, going crazy, so i hurry in and reunite her with the pups, i never do this again ever, but i have to do this as i read most breeders do this, i have to see what reactions from wolf are, these breeders treat wolf as if it is dog, i remind them wolf has pups, but unlike dog wolf pups remain with mother and in pack, some may even spend rest of life in same pack as mother, so it is not normal for the pups to sudenly disapear, the stress caused to the wolf is unbelivable and it is barbaric for people to do this just because they want to have wolf that excepts humans.. i prove with help of SOLI CWS it can be done different way and cause less stress on wolf,, i still dont believe all pups should go , so i keep two and let them grow up with mother, i will keep them with her and maybe if i breed again or when they are lots older i can remove them,, i watch them everyday playing and watch her teach them things, how can people call themselves wolf lovers when they deprive the mother of all this. horrible people.. i will send you photos,, by the way i never cross my CWS with any breed of dog ever. pacino
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote