View Single Post
Old 15-12-2007, 16:51   #53
jasmine

I always promised myself that I won't write to this forum......But it makes me indignant what 's going on again.
For me a little bit strange that a lot of people has got opinion about breeders whom they haven't never known , about dogs which they have never seen ,kennels which they have never visited!
To cause bad reputation to somebody else is very easy, to attact sb. else, hurt somebody else it is easy but not too intelligent. If sb. has got personal conflict please arange it by private mail and try to respect each other. All of them try to walk in own shoes, in own way with and without fault.

A lot of person among us was very young (or maybe hasn't been alived yet) when Cornelia started to deal with saarloose and csw. Her first profil is the saarloose and please look after the results of the big dogshows.....her dogs are always on the top.
The only thing what we could do to study from her!!!!!! and RESPECT her!!!!

Edit Molnar / kennel Crying Wolf

PS: please remember that it could be brought an action for liber against those who write fault things....
and I'm realy envy that a lot of people has got a lot of time to write this forum but it would be better if they go to deal with thier dogs inspite of this!!!!!!
jasmine jest offline   Reply With Quote