View Single Post
Old 20-12-2008, 13:06   #191
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by mijke View Post
I did receive the CD of Paul (with 121 pages in Dutch language) and I was not really impressed.
Because there was NO NEW info for me …… except maybe the names of a few dogs in a statement of Paul that were made black.

Most of the photo’s were already published in forum topics and links on this site.
In the data base we already did add the two kennel names that this breeder uses. (Based on the facts of the pedigree CD of the Dutch kennel organisation Raad van Beheer).
On this site this kennel is on the list of Dutch breeders because all of the pups get Dutch pedigrees. But all wolfdog people (SWH and CSW) in Holland and abroad know that this kennel is situated in France and that is not a secret (because everybody can see this also on the link to the sites that are used on the Dutch club site and here)
Also a lot of people know that in this kennel you can also buy dogs of other kennels (this info is on their pedigree and contract and a lot of people did show this to others )
And for this forum and site it is also not interesting at all that a breeder uses different addresses and strange contracts.
But..
I only can hope that all the facts and proves on this CD can stop a breeder to do such strange things!

The DNA proves are only interesting for SWH world. And that is why I don’t want to speak or discuss about this here.
For CsW world there were no real interesting or new facts, nor facts that moderators of this site already did not know.

So for me this is the and of this discussion.
And for every body who want to know more: please contact Paul. Because I don’t make copy’s of the CD
hi thank you for honest comments on cd, i have access to direct offspring from Chrop and can contact owner for sample this may help trace link in lineage to dwarf in CWS, as i do not want any contraversy over vet used, i am prepared to bring bitch to Europe to vet of your choice in spring of 2009, regards Pacino
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote