Thread: Pacino's kennel
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 01:28   #54
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfin View Post
czech pupps or mix? (sorry others for OT)
hi Daiva, you knew this was coming or you would not have written a slanderous remark about my kennels would you ,you done this knowing i would reply so you and your comrads could take the piss out of me online again, now i have owned czech wolfdogs for nearly 9 yrs, i have bred 2 litters, i used two bitchs and used two different stud dogs, you however have breed 3 litters all from the one bitch and you bred the same bitch 3 years in a row????? poor animal, call yourself a breeder? in uk we call it puppy farming, you by doing this have done nothing at all to help the bred, people recently in posts have talked about breeders useing the same stud dog, you are doing the exact same only with the same bitch, you also breed P5 to P3 bitch so what was this all about? was P5 the best you could use? i think not,,,, the bonitations are to help better the breed by useing the best dogs and bitchs, obviously there was more to breeding an F5 to an F3 than mets the eye or you would have used a P1 ??/ if you think you are a breeder or lover of this breed then sit back look at what you are doing and THINK AGAIN,,,, no clever answers on this one and nowhere to hide its all logged into the data base what you breed. before you come back i bred a cwd to a wolf this is my private breeding programe with friends in USA and Europe, but this year i bred Atlas my male cwd with Carpathian wolf again for my personal programe, which has nothing to do with anyone only myself and my friends, i bred my cwd to the wolf not to other breeds of dogs and i do not as some idiots on this site try and say register the pups, with breedings like yours soon a carpathian wolf will be needed to save this breed, i will not go into your breeding and bonitation results i have said enough for now, im sure your face is now same colour as your hair, AND YOU ARE MODERATOR ON THIS SITE,,,,, LOL,,,,pacino
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote